Corporate Track Days
Here at Bruntingthorpe Events we specialise in providing exclusive, bespoke corporate driving events for groups of up to 100 people. Our corporate track days will put you behind the wheel of a diverse fleet of vehicles, from Ariel Atoms, Westfields and Ferraris through to 38-tonne trucks and off-road 4x4s, all of which are incredibly fun to drive.
We tailor our corporate track days to suit your group’s individual needs and budget, to ensure that every member of your party enjoys maximum time behind the wheel.
A Range Of Circuits & Vehicles To Choose From
The sheer size and flexibility of the space we have here at Bruntingthorpe allows us to offer several different circuits for your track day; from 2 mile straights for incredible speeds to meticulously designed circuits for a truly challenging track experience.
The various tracks we offer include:
- The Sprint Circuit – a high speed, 2 mile (3.22km) track mainly used for the Aerial Atoms or VW Lupos;
- The Indy Circuit – again 2 miles long, this self-drive oval circuit is used for Westfield
Legend and Big Thunder truck experience days;
- The Auto Sprint Apron – the perfect course for high speed, self-drive spring challenges in our incredible supercars;
- The Skid Car Apron – learn how to perform skids and cross-steer in our specialised skid cars with the help of our professionals;
- The Kart Circuit – a dedicated circuit designed for racing our twin engine Pro-karts;
- The 4×4 Course – this circuit is designed to test every one of your off-road driving skills.
To find out more about the track days on offer for corporate clients here at Bruntingthorpe give us a call on 0116 279 9318.